Safety & Wellbeing Guidelines
Your safety and wellbeing is very important to us. Please read and follow the guidelines below, which are there to help ensure your safety whilst using DRNK?
Meet-ups are part of the DRNK? experience, but please take precautions and follow our guidelines to help keep you safe. We don’t conduct criminal background checks on our users, so please do your own research, use your common sense and be cautious at all times.
• Always meet in public in a populated space – do not agree to meet anyone you don’t know and trust in a remote or private location.
• Do not invite anyone you don’t know and trust to meet you at your home, and do not agree to meet them at theirs.
• Do not accept a lift/ride from anyone you don’t know and trust.
• Inform a friend or family member of your plans. Tell them who you are meeting, where you are meeting and when you will be leaving.
• Take your phone with you and ensure you’re able to use it to contact other people and be contacted.
• Leave a meet-up immediately if you feel in any way uncomfortable or unsafe.
• Be wary of anyone asking you to communicate outside of DRNK? very quickly – keep your conversations within the app until you feel you know and trust a person enough to reveal your phone number to them.
• Do not disclose any personal information on your DRNK? profile. This includes your full name, phone number, email address, home address, work address or any other piece of information that could lead to your identity being known.
• Do not disclose your personal information to anyone you don’t know and trust. This includes your full name, phone number, email address, home address, work address or any other piece of information that could lead to your identity being known.
• Do not disclose your financial information. This includes your bank details, credit card details, National Insurance details and Social Security details.
• Do not disclose your DRNK? username and password information to anyone. We will never ask you to reveal this information, and anyone who does should be reported to us immediately.
Please report any users who:
• Ask you for money or donations
• Look like they could be under the age of 18
• Send offensive or threatening messages or photos
• Behaves inappropriately in person, or after meeting
• You suspect/know has a fraudulent profile
• Attempts to sell you any unsolicited products or services
• Sends you messages containing links to suspicious third party websites
• Vanishes from the app and reappears with a different name
• Asks for your personal details inappropriately – this includes asking for your address details in order to send you cards, flowers or gifts
These guidelines are designed to keep you safe and make your DRNK? experience as positive as possible. If you have any questions or concerns not addressed in these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do whatever we can to help.