TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DRNK? APP’S ‘NIFTY £250’ CASH DRAW
- The “DRNK? App Nifty £250 Cash Draw” (the “Draw”) is a series of monthly draws that will run for at least 6 months with the first Draw taking place on the 23rd April 2018. The Draw is free to enter for all those over 18 years of age who are resident in England, Scotland and Wales. Residents of Northern Ireland cannot enter the Draw.
- There will be one prize per month comprising of £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) (the “Prize”), available to be won per calendar month, by an eligible participant (see paragraph 3 below for eligibility).
- To enter the Draw a participant (“you”) must have a downloaded DRNK? app from the App Store, and created a legitimate profile. Upon this point, (and if you fulfil the criteria set out in paragraph 1 and 6) you are Registered.
- Eligible participants who have created a legitimate profile are automatically entered into the next Draw. You will remain eligible for each Draw unless you delete your profile, or opt out.
- By registering to enter the Draw you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The Draw is only open to residents of England, Scotland & Wales, it is not available to residents of Northern Ireland. Also excluded from entering the Draw are employees of DRNK? Find The Fun LTD, and their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected with or involved in the administration of the Draw.
- You may opt out of the Draw at any time by contacting email@example.com. If you delete your profile, you will automatically be removed from the Draw.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be void or refused. The Promoter does not accept any liability for any communications lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- Entries for each monthly Draw will be made up of all eligible Participants who have registered for the Draw up until the Draw takes place (the “Close Date”). Each eligible participant will be allocated a different random number for each monthly Draw. An independent party (without knowledge of the manner in which the numbers have been allocated) will choose the winner by randomly selecting a number between one and the total number of entrants received at the Close Date. The winner will be drawn within ten working days of the Close Date for each month (the “Draw Date”).
- Each month the winner will be notified by email (the “Notification”) within 7 days of each Draw Date and will be required to confirm further details to the Promoter before the Prize can be released.
- Payment of the Prize will be made by bank transfer within 28 days.
- The Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the delivery method of the Prize if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter may stop operating the free prize draw at any time after the first 6 draws. Notice of this will be placed on the DRNK? website at drnkapp.com/competitions/. The Promoter may also change these terms and conditions or the features of the Draw – such as the amounts and number of prizes. Notice of these changes will be placed on the SunLife website.
- Details of the name and county of each winner can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Draw, you agree that the Promoter will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this Draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), and the use of any Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter of this free prize draw is DRNK Find the Fun Limited (Company No: 09679026, with a registered office at 96A WESTWOOD HILL, LONDON, SE26 6PD) (the “Promoter”).